One of South Australia’s hidden gems, Christies Beach features a favourite surf beach and reef that has fantastic views of the Gulf of St Vincent. Enjoy a range of activities including coffee with friends at the local cafes and restaurants, a shopping spree at the nearby major complex’s, wine tasting in McLaren Vale, walks on the beach, fishing with mates off the jetty - only a short distance away and much more.
WHAT CHRISTIES CAN OFFER:
- Beachside lifestyle with walks on the beach, surfing, paddle boarding, snorkelling and fishing only minutes away
- Entertain with friends by visiting the cafe’s, restaurants, pop up bars, wineries and breweries all available nearby
- Family fun with cinemas, ice skating, parks, the aquatic centre, a bowling alley and major shopping centres around the corner
- A sense of community with many local clubs including bowling, surf lifesaving, football and the RSL
- An array of public transport options if you wish to visit the city